项目：”Green Finance Building in China”短期顾问（short-term consultant）
简历投递：将中英文简历及自荐信投递至ronaldwu@worldbank.org，并抄送至sjtusioa@126.com，或在线提交https://wbgeconsult2.worldbank.org/wbgec/index.html（Business Opportunities, Selection # 1256492）
This ToR is to contract a short-term consultant (“STC”) to assist IFC’s China Green Building program (based in Beijing) in further expanding its advisory program on green building financing.
As the world’s largest construction market, China is home to half of the new buildings built globally every year, adding nearly 2 billion square meters of floor space annually. The building sector alone has 1.1Gt of GHG abatement potential by 2030. However, it is estimated that public financing is only able to provide an estimated 7.3% of the total financing demand for investments in building efficiency for the 13th 5 Five Year Plan period. As such, IFC is keen to facilitate private sector financing to support green building in China.
IFC is considering to promote green building financing through a number of activities: (1) develop green building funds with select local governments that crowd in private sector financing to support the green building constructions; and (2) develop green building financing facility to support building retrofits.
Objectives and Descriptions
The STC will be expected to hold the following responsibilities:
1. Conduct Financial Modeling: the STC is expected to calculate and/or project the growth rate, IRR, EBITDA, ROI, funding, cap table, and other relevant financials in support of initiatives developed under the program.
2. Advise on Financial Structuring: the STC will assist in producing advice on the financial structuring and designing the mix of funds to be used to finance the project. It will likely include performing analysis regarding the applicability of different types of financing instruments, the order and timing of drawdowns, repayment profile of different sources of finance and the required financial support from sponsors and other investors.
3. Advise on business model: the STC will assist in producing relevant business models that calculates the relevant revenue model, pricing, operating costs, profits and margins, value for users and partners, customer/pipeline list, and lifetime value. In addition, the STC is expected to identify the business risks and suggest solutions to address them.
4. Market Analysis: Conduct relevant market analysis to support the feasibility and practicality of the relevant business model and financing model. The STC is also expected to calculate the TAM (top down), SAM (bottoms up) and SOM (share of market).
5. Policy Alignment: in coordination with our partners, the STC is expected to advise on approaches that comply with the legal and policy framework for local government financing in China
6. The STC is expected to provide support in terms of communication and presentation with the clients and relevant stakeholders, as well as administrative support on a as needed basis.
The STC will provide support in line with the objectives and descriptions above. Specific deliverables will likely include Excel-based financial models, powerpoints, and financing and business models.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and a minimum of 2 years of relevant professional experience. The STC should be fluent in Chinese, and English language speaking and writing capabilities are highly desired. Experience and expertise in finance is essential. In addition, experience or ability in the following areas is valued:
· Industry experience and knowledge relating to the financing of building construction and operations in China is valued.
· Experience and knowledge relating to green building
· Demonstrated ability to perform similar tasks with minimal supervision
· Familiarity with China’s green building standard
· Fluency in Chinese (written and oral) is required
The STC will report to Ronald Wu (Head of Green Building finance and advisory services).
Duration, Timeline, and Location
· This initial contract is through in June 2018, with possibility of extension
· The STC will work in IFC’s Beijing office. The STC is expected to travel with the team for business meetings with clients in China on a as needed basis.
· Please submit by your CV (cover letter optional) to Ronald Wu (email@example.com) or submit online at https://wbgeconsult2.worldbank.org/wbgec/index.html under Business Opportunities, Selection # 1256492